Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Name


I choose the title Intergalactic Economist for several reasons. I think of myself as an economist, as it is where half my formal training lies. I think the word “Economist” is dynamic, commanding, and if you don’t mind me saying a little sexy. My objective nature and dismissal of morality lend as well to calling myself an economist. 

The “intergalactic” portion stems from my generally unique ideas I express. I don’t ever want to be bound to any single idea, but explore the entire cosmos of possibilities. Also, as a child I wanted to grow up to be a space pirate. Unfortunately, NASA does not see “star raping and space pillaging” as legitimate goals for becoming an astronaut. To fill this tragic oversight on the part of the US government, I am currently working closely with the Somali Space Agency. Initial results are less than satisfying, but the engineers assure me that they’ll be ready to launch a raid against the International Space Station by 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment